Re: [css3-*] Defining support for the inherit keyword

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 02:43:57 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
* fantasai wrote:
>I agree with bzbarsky, and that's why my preference is for each module to
>define it in the values and interactions section at the top.

Just to be clear, are you saying each of the dozens of modules should
explicitly say "inherit" and "initial" and so on are implied, or would
it be sufficient to have, say, some meta-module on how to read the many
modules that defines this which is then referenced from the modules?
Say a module that define the Value lines along with what `||` and `&&`
mean, that says "inherit", "initial", etc. are for all properties? And
would it be necessary to make this explicit via some "<generic values>"
macro?