csswg.org issues

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:57:07 -0700
To: w3c-css-wg WG <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org list" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
The csswg.org server was having some issues today. Examination of the Apache logs showed an apparent DOS attach coming from somewhere in China. I've blocked the entire subnet that the attack was coming from and the server seems OK now.

If you notice any more issues with the server or are in China and are suddenly unable to access the server at all (but have a valid reason to do so), please email me directly.

Thanks,

Peter