Re: [css3-selectors] Explanation of what an id is should be non-normative

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:31:10 +0200
To: "Brian Kardell" <bkardell@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-style list" <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:40:02 +0200, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Just wondering if there has been any further action/discussion on
> this?  I don't see any updates or errata on any of the selector
> version recs/drafts and the conversation seems to have dropped off.

Not that I'm aware. Technical discussions about CSS specs happen on this
list, and CSSWG meeting minutes are posted here too. It's only been a few
days, it might take quite a bit longer than that for the WG/editors to get
around to handling the issue.

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA