[css3-flexbox] cross-start/cross-end definition should not be tied to wrap

From: Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:42:09 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
"The cross-start direction is equivalent to either the "start" or "before"
direction of the current writing mode, whichever is in the cross-axis, and
the cross-end direction is the opposite direction ofcross-start."

The definition is fine, but it shouldn't be defined as part of the wrap
value since it applies to non-multiline flexboxes. For example, flex-align
needs to know which side is the start and which is the end even if wrap is
not specified. I think this should be defined as part of 'column' and 'row'
instead. Then wrap can just focus on multiline-ness. I think the definition
of wrap-reverse is fine though.