Re: [css-device-adapt] Accepting semi-colons as a separator for meta-viewport

(11/10/21 17:14), Rune Lillesveen wrote:
> First, it's in a non-normative section, and we want UAs to move
> towards an @viewport implementation. That being said, it's there to
> suggest a mapping between viewport meta and @viewport in a transition
> phase.

Can we make this conditionally normative instead, like "UAs supporting
meta-viewport must map content attribute of...."? I don't think browses
will drop the support for meta-viewport anyway, and having something
interoperable here seems desirable.

Or does this look like something that should go into the HTML spec?

As a side comment, I don't the UA stylesheet subsection belongs here. It
should probably goes into the appendix.

Cheers,
Kenny