Re: [css3-mediaqueries] and [css3-values]

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 02:13:33 +0200
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
>From [1], the definition of media features are referencing values, like
><integer> (without a link to css3-values), and also <ratio>.
>
>However I was not able to find any definition of <ratio> in css3-values.
>It is defined in [2], but with references to CSS2.1 instead of
>css3-values.
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-css3-mediaqueries-20100727/
>[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-css3-mediaqueries-20100727/#values

This seems normal and expected to me if you assume that mediaqueries is
supposed to be published as Recommendation before css3-values is mature
enough to reference it. Do you see a particular problem this is causing,
beyond possible confusion arising from CSS3 documents referencing CSS21
instead of correspoding CSS3 documents?