Re: [css3-selectors] Explanation of what an id is should be non-normative

On 10/19/11 10:35 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> The last paragraph in the section defines how to handle this. If the
> text or the organization of the paragraphs is confusing, then the text
> should be changed so it's not confusing

If you think that can be done in a sane way as an erratum, go for it.  I
just proposed the minimal change that would get the effect I wanted.

> Marking some sentences as not
> normative is unlikely to do that

<shrug>.  Would have worked in the specific cases where confusion
happened so far.

-Boris