Re: Comments from PFWG on CSS3 Speech Module

Hello Janina (et al),
just a heads-up to let you know that the CSS Working Group has reviewed this issue, and the consensus is to keep the 'silent' value as-is. As per the W3C process, you may choose to accept this resolution, or you may decide to raise an objection. Please let us know.

http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-speech?&#issue-12

Kind regards, Dan