Re: Comments from PFWG on CSS3 Speech Module

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:37:44 +0100
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, www-style@w3.org, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, List WAI Liaison <wai-liaison@w3.org>, List WAI PF <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>

On 12 Oct 2011, at 18:49, James Craig wrote:

> voice-balance:
> Despite the at-risk status of this property, we believe it would be extremely useful for conveying context, particularly in situations such as two-party dialogue.

Hello,
As you know, the "at-risk" status is merely an indication that implementation interest might be low, it is not a judgment on the usefulness of the property.
I have recorded your comment for tracking purposes, but I have marked it as "closed / Invalid" in the sense that it is not an actual issue with regards to the specification itself.
Kind regards, Daniel