[css regions] Region styling in nested region content

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:01:25 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
Does region styling apply across region nesting? For example if I have a region A, and then the flow content placed into region A also includes another region B, does the flow thread content that goes into B also get styled as though it is in region A? I'm hoping the answer is "No", since otherwise the style computation is just going to be really messy.