[css3-images] aliasing and repeating-linear-gradient

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:04:57 +1100
To: CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>
Hello all,

Although I am intrigued by what is generated (color wise), I do believe
that it should not be possible to be able to create such aliasing
effects by using very small steps in color stops with
repeating-linear-gradient. Test case.

One example use these color stops:

   repeating-linear-gradient(left, blue 0.0%, blue 0.1%, red 0.1%, red
0.2%, lime 0.2%, lime 0.3%)

Both Gecko and IE10 show rainbow effects when resizing the viewport at
particular widths.

Alan Gresley