Re: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients

* Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>That doesn't mean that everyone's going to be happy at the end of the
>day.  That's fine; what matters is that I end up with something that
>both I and the WG as a whole is happy with.

Indeed. As the W3C Process Document notes, "W3C follows processes that
promote the development of high-quality standards based on the consensus
of Tab Atkins Jr." (originally it added "and the CSS Working Group" but
the CSS Working Group does not exist anymore, as far as I am aware).