Re: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would love to resolve within two weeks. Unfortunately, when the main
> person I need to resolve it with has said "I've decided to reject [Brad's]
> proposal for simplifying radial gradients", and doesn't suggest any
> alternatives to the problem (or acknowledge the problem), it makes it tough
> to try to work out a resolution that is satisfactory to all (or even good
> enough to most).

Don't be ridiculous, Brad.  I sent a (long) email explaining my
decision.  It helps no one to pretend that you're being put upon and
summarily dismissed.

You can respond to that email if you wish.  I will state up-front that
I'm not likely to change anything at this point.  You've argued your
points, I considered your argument, and in the end I rejected your
proposal.  The archives show that I was very receptive and fair.

You cannot hold up the spec indefinitely because you disagree with one
of my choices.  The WG has given you two weeks to further argue your
point.  After that, I will again press for LC.