Re: User Agents Do Not Implement Absolute Length Units, Places Responsive Design in Jeopardy

I think physical size addresses this - one use case for that line of
thought:

When the screen is 50ft+ wide (jumbotron), text that would normally comprise
8% of the screen height (living room TV or 15" laptop) would now comprise
40% of the screen height to maintain legibility throughout the expected
setting (stadium).

How would this situation be better-handled by angular size? For that matter,
how would a UA and the hardware it runs on gather angular size data to be
transponded to the author?

Cheers,
-Brian