Re: User Agents Do Not Implement Absolute Length Units, Places Responsive Design in Jeopardy

I meant 96 - brain fart, thanks.

The problem isn't resolution detection.  The problem is that we're using
pixel resolution to do *size *detection.  Adjusting a layout for small-size
displays is currently achieved by defining max-width MQs at about 640 *
pixels*, when it really should be 3.5 *inches* (ballpark).

-Brian