Re: [css-regions] The region-overflow property

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:30:21 +1300
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Cc: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>, "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
What does it mean for content to "not display"?

For example, what should CSSOM return for getBoundingClientRect etc? Does it
mean CSS boxes are not generated, or something else?

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our