[css3-animations] animation-iteration-count: 0

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:27:02 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-animations/#the-animation-iteration-count-property-

"Negative values for ‘animation-iteration-count’ are treated as zero."

Actually, this sentence is supposed to be removed or changed, according to
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Mar/0355.html>.
Regardless, despite the fact that zero is mentioned here, I can't find any
attempt at defining how it's actually supposed to be treated.

(Gecko sends an event for the end of the animation and sometimes fills
forwards, WebKit does neither as far as I can tell.)

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA