Re: [css3-namespace] wrong errata link

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:07:23 +0200
To: Masataka Yakura <myakura.web@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On Monday, October 3, 2011, 7:51:48 AM, Masataka wrote:

MY> Hello, CSSWG.

MY> First, congratulations to all the parties involved in this work!
MY> Okay, here comes the sad news. I found one error in the document.

MY> In the line 51 of
MY> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-css3-namespace-20110929/Overview.html it
MY> says

MY> The url above is the errata for css3-color, not for namespaces.

My bad. It should be

http://www.w3.org/Style/2011/REC-css3-namespace-20110929-errata.html

and was originally, then I copied over some updated boilerplate text and thus got the wrong link. This is something an automated link checker won't find, either.

I will make sure this gets fixed. My apologies.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG