Re: [css4-selectors]

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:58:15 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:42:50 +0100, Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>

> div! div {content: "Bar";}
> The selector should match the outer div, the replace its content
> with "Bar", after which it shouldn't match anymore, so we get

Here we have this recurring issue of not clearly distinguishing between
elements and boxes. Though CSS 2.1 does say this:

"Generated content does not alter the document tree. In particular, it is
not fed back to the document language processor (e.g., for reparsing)."

Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA