Re: [css4-images] custom blending effects

Hi Dean,

What if we extend the SVG compositing spec to include CSS and provide the
ability to do a custom blend using glsl? It seems pretty straightforward to
come up with a syntax since the notation is basic.
If we combine this with transitions, it seems that this would be powerful
and also enable your use case.

We do need to come up with a way to calculate background in a HTML context
both for compositing and filters...

Rik