Re: [css3-3d-transforms] rotations, changes needed...

Le 27/11/11 01:19, L. David Baron a écrit :

> See, if I'd have had to make up a definition, I'd have had the
> observer looking *from* positive axis values, which would yield the
> opposite results.  That's why I don't like using the term, and
> definitely don't like using it without defining it.

All existing 3D software and all the maths I did in my youth
are consistent with the definition I gave. I know my youth is far
away in time but still :-)
I don't think you have to worry here, we can make the definition
very clear with a few drawings.

</Daniel>