Re: [css3-lists] Should some properties not inherit into markers?

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:38:06AM +1100, I wrote:
> (This also means that text-transform can be applied before the
> network operation finishes, without having to remember to re-apply
> text-transform once the network operation has finished and we've
> determined that the image isn't in fact valid.)

Thinking some more, this doesn't offer as much benefit as I was first
thinking, and I wouldn't bother to mention that point (nor follow with
"This is actually looking like it might be easier to implement than not
implement") if I were to rewrite the message.

pjrm.