Re: Paged UIs a la Mobile Navigation

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:17:06 +1300
To: Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Can you share a simple testcase that should do what you want if existing
CSS primitives were accelerated, but browsers don't accelerate adequately?

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us