Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:05:35 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:28:19 +0100, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

> That's mainly my fault for not reviewing the Gradients portion
> of the draft earlier. Generally-speaking, if I haven't reviewed
> a draft in depth, when I get around to it, there are going to
> be Comments. So shoot me. [1]

Well, I don't blame you for reviewing gradients in a phase that is
officially appropriate for reviewing gradients. I am just thinking
that if we had a rule saying that syntax review is supposed to be
at an earlier phase, you might have done so earlier, and that this
would probably be a good thing.

  - Florian