RE: [css3-flexbox]shrinking flex:0 items

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:38:16 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
Actually this is an equivalent of having "flex groups" (which we have cut from the spec for now). Small negative flex is not exactly same -- small flexibility allows for small changes, and as soon as width is infinitely smaller than preferred you get text wrap...

I think we are in agreement so far that we don't want to add this behavior.

Alex