[css3-flexbox]shrinking flex:0 items

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:19:52 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
I have noticed that Webkit flexbox implementation (the old-spec) will shrink items with zero flexibility when there are no flexible items, or all flexible content has reached min-width.

Is that a desired behavior? I seems useful, probably a good default. It may be worth considering for standard behavior.

I think I am more against it than for it - it is usually a good experience, but it muddles the concept of "no flexibility". If somebody wants that behavior, they can use very small flexibility.

Alex