Re: Typo in Generated and Replaced Content spec

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:07:24 -0800
To: Nicholas Zakas <standards@nczconsulting.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Nicholas Zakas
<standards@nczconsulting.com> wrote:
> If you go to:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-content/#counters
>
> It says the initial value of both counter-increment and counter-reset
> is "note". I believe it should be "none".

Noted. (pun not intended)

As this spec is current not maintained, I won't make the change yet,
but your subject line will make it easy to find when it's picked up by
an editor.  Thanks!

(Argh, the /TR pages still haven't been updated with the obsoletion notice.)