CSS Animations/Transitions specs missing reference

From: Nicholas Zakas <standards@nczconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:38:25 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

I just wanted share a bit that I found while digging through the
Animations and Transitions specs. There is currently no reference for
the <time> value type in either spec. After spelunking, I did find the
reference in the CSS Level 3 Values and Units spec.

It would be very helpful if the Animations and Transitions specs could
be updated with a reference to the Values and Units spec for at least
<time>.

Thanks,
Nicholas

Nicholas C. Zakas