RE: Unprefixing CSS properties

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 00:22:18 +0000
To: "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>
From: rocallahan@gmail.com [mailto:rocallahan@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Robert O'Callahan
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 2:43 PM
To: Sylvain Galineau
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com<mailto:sylvaing@microsoft.com>> wrote:
And one more thing: I don't really care what any browser vendor's
 internal discussion concluded.

If browser vendors agree on a set of properties can be unprefixed, then we should be able to go ahead regardless of whether we agree for the same reasons or not.
Specifically,
you probably don't just agree with Henri because his blog post is
articulate, thoughtful and well argued.

For what it's worth, I don't agree with everything Henri said.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]