[css3-lists] Publish a new WD?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:11:38 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I'd like to publish a new WD of Lists 3, and solicit review in
anticipation of going to LC in a few months.

I've gone back through the last several months of feedback and
integrated several pieces of feedback I'd either missed or hadn't
gotten around to.  I've also resolved a few issues I had sitting
around, corrected or simplified many examples, and added a few more
examples to stuff that didn't yet have any.

Objections?