Re: [css3-gcpm] [css3-lists] Moving the list-related chapter of GCPM to Lists

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I can live with the braces, like this:
>
>  @counter-style daggers { glyphs: "*" "\2020" "\2021" "\A7" "#" }
>
> if we can make 'type: non-repeating' default.

I've made 'type' default to symbolic if it's omitted, removed the
requirement for 'type' to be present, and removed the issue I added
about this.  Now none of the values are required, except 'glyphs' or
'additive-glyphs' in some of the types.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com> wrote:
> Another comment is that 'type' is a bit too generic, how about
> 'list-pattern'?

Hm, I think it's all right.  It's the type of the counter-style.  I'm
not sure what else the word 'type' could refer to in this context.

It would be too generic as a property, sure, but this is a descriptor
defined for a particular at-rule, so that's different.