Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 03:12:26 +0100
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Cc: "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
>From: Bjoern Hoehrmann [mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net]
>> So browser vendors would like us to suspend the standards process and
>> award them emergency powers ...
>
>I think my commentary in this thread has clearly established that you
>have to be more specific in your assertions.

I don't know what the formal and official position of any browser vendor
is, and there are most likely too many of them to learn their positions;
my purpose was to convey how this might come across, and I don't think
anybody would be particularily confused by that. But I am happy to ack-
nowledge that some have expressed discomfort with the idea.