Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

Maybe I'm misreading that thread. As I read it, the conclusion is that
specs still need to go to CR before the features in them can be unprefixed,
they just don't need to go to REC. Did I read it incorrectly?

Stated differently, I read it as saying the following: When we get to a
state that some features are CR-ready and others are not, we should strip
the non-CR-ready features and put them in the next version of that module
and bring the CR-ready features to CR.

That seems very different to me than marking individual features as stable.
Mainly, it's a ton of busy work.