Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

We discussed this internally at Opera and agree that prefixes are a big
source of problems for us. In line with Henri's explanation.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 05:02:28 +0100, Robert O'Callahan
<robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> We had a meeting about this with some Mozilla developers today and came
> up with a proposed list of properties/features which we think are
> eligible for unprefixing:

We'd be happy to see these features go unprefixed, irrespective of our own
implementation status. As that means that we'll be compatible with demos,
deployed content, intranets, etc. right from the moment we implement them.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/