Re: inherit property

I am just adding more info to this posting. The trinidad skin spec which
is based on CSS3 (adds additional elements) introduces -tr-rule-ref()
and -tr-property-ref() for this. It would be nice to pull these or add
something similar to CSS3.

Example 1:
    .someclass {color: red}
    .foo {-tr-rule-ref: selector(".someclass")}

Example 2:
    .someclass {color: red}
    .foo { background-color: -tr-property-ref(".someclass", "color");}

Source: http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/skinning.html

Thanks,
Anand