Re: inherit property

From: Райчо Райков <raycho.raykov@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 19:12:14 +0200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
*"In the beginning, when the programs were simple, there was C. But with
time, there were created a lots of libraries, and programs becomes more
complicated. Then two crosses were introduced to the software world. And
C++ was born."

I think the hierarchy is very powerful tool for any system. When we talk
about mixing or reusing, we stay on the same level of abstraction.

Dashes in current CSS is a try to fill exactly that gap and saving us in
the flat world.

**Maybe the namespaces in CSS is another step to hierarchy? Maybe the
hierarchy is not a goal but a step to somewhat more complicated? Who
knows...

"*/Divide et impera/*!" -  Latin saying.

*