[css3-flexbox] width:flex() in DOM

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:27:40 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
How should be flexible width exposed in DOM, in particular in existing APIs?

I think I have the answer, just want to check:
If something has "width:flex(1)",

element.style.width returns the specified value - "flex(1)" or "flex(1 0 auto)" (should be ok to expand the defaults).
getComputedStyle() returns used value (pixels), after any flexibility has done its damage.
element.offsetWidth returns pixels as well

Right?