[css3-variables] prior suggestions

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 12:27:09 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
During the 2008 rechartering process, we asked for feedback from web authors on what
the CSSWG should work on in its next charter. There were of course many requests for
variables, and several people gave their ideas. Of those, one of them had an idea
very similar to the proposal presented at TPAC 2011, so I'm posting a link here as
prior art:
   http://stephaniehobson.ca/css3wishlist/css3wishlist.html#variables

I have a vague memory of coming across a similar proposal on a brightly-colored
web page a long time ago. I have no idea how to find it, though.

~fantasai