Re: [css3-images] aliases for 'cover' and 'contain'

On 11/4/11 10:52 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't recall a resolution to freeze all aspects of all features while still
>> in working draft.
>
> Dude, the *entire point* of that session at the f2f was to end the
> otherwise-endless arguments about functionality so we could finish
> this spec.  It's done and over.  It will be reopened at level 4, where
> it is appropriate.  The WG specifically left the syntax discussion
> open with the assumption that we would clear it up quickly, but that's
> it.

Specifically, from the f2f meeting on Sunday:

http://log.csswg.org/irc.w3.org/css/?date=2011-10-30

[14:15] <dbaron> Resolved: Stick with Tab's set of features.
[14:16] <dbaron> ACTION Tab and Elika: discuss improvements to syntax within
this set of features