[css3-gcpm] [css3-lists] Moving the list-related chapter of GCPM to Lists

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:34:39 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Chapter 6 of GCPM is about some list-related things: a new predefined
list style and two ways of defining new list styles, one as an at-rule
giving a name to the style and one as a function for a single-use
anonymous style.

The new predefined list style, super-decimal, is already defined in
the Lists spec.  As well, the Lists spec defines a more powerful
method for defining new named list styles.  It didn't previously have
an equivalent for the symbols() function, but I've now added that
(<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-lists/#symbols-function>) and aligned
it with the @counter-style syntax and abilities.

Since Lists now completely subsumes that chapter, I think we should
remove it from GCPM.

(I raised this at the F2F, but it was very quick and at the end of the
session.  I'm reraising it here as a reminder.)