Re: [css3-lists] [css3-speech] Purpose of the module

On 26 May 2011, at 17:18, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I don't understand what it means for georgian and armenian to be "not
> supported".  Do you mean that lists using these styles don't read out
> their bullets at all?  Or are they read as decimal or something?

I'm not familiar with them, and I have not actually seen them in use.
Could you please recommend a suitable handling scheme?

> This doesn't comment at all on the newer features introduced in Lists.
> Do you intend to revise it at some point in the future?

Is the CSS3 lists specification mature enough to be referenced from
the CSS Speech module? We're aiming at LCWD soon, and hopefully CR by
the end of the year. Otherwise, perhaps when CSS3 Lists stabilizes, it
could add "extensions" to CSS3 Speech via an appendix of some sort.
What do you think?

Regards, Dan