Re: [css3-fonts] Styling per language

Although it has been decided that Writing Modes Level 3 will not support
"logical" properties like padding-start and margin-end, there is at least
one tool that will automatically "mirror" a given CSS file developed for an
LTR context so it becomes appropriate for an RTL context (or vice-versa). It
is <http://code.google.com/p/cssjanus/>. You then have to load the
appropriate CSS file in your HTML.

Aharon