Re: [css-animations] new property suggestion: animation-iteration-delay

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 21:29:28 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Le 23/05/11 06:43, Estelle Weyl a écrit :

> @animation 'showbriefly' {
> 	0%, 20%, 100% {opacity: 0;}
> 	1%, 19% {opacity: 1;}
> }

Hmmmm. Nice. Loving it.

And I wonder if we should not have some new construct called
a pseudo-attribute to make sure the contents of the outer
block are style rules, in other terms selectors followed by
a block of declarations... We could then turn the above 10%
(for instance) into that pseudo-attribute and done. Something
like

   [:frame="10%"] {opacity: 0;}

(don't focus on the syntax, focus on the concept please)

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS WG, Co-chair