RE: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 01:04:27 +0200
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Alex wrote:

 > We would like to propose a new CSS module: CSS Floats and Positioning Level3.
 >
 > http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/css3-floats/
 >
 > The intent of the new module is to bring together into a consistent
 > model new kinds of positioning and float behavior, including
 > relevant parts of CSS Exclusions, GCPM Floats, Grid Positioning.

At first glance, I don't find much from GCPM in your proposal. That
may be intentional, but makes sense to try unerstand how the different
set of requirements can interact together. The "page floats" of GCPM
are here:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-gcpm/#page-floats

How would this functionality fit with your proposal?

-h&kon