RE: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:16:35 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
This module (as well as current CSS Exclusions) is trying to keep positioning and text wrapping separate, so having Floats and Positioning in separate specs may be reasonable.

We are already adding new positioning options though ('position:page', possibly also 'position:column' and 'position:region', and grid positioning has to get into the mix), so we need a module now to define it.

Are you suggesting starting css3-positioning as a separate module now?