RE: [css3-images] Changing the angles in gradients

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:44:54 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, Robert O'Callahan <rocallahan@gmail.com>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
v.1.9.3 removes the syntaxes that show the equivalent negative angled values from Examples IX and XI.

While you could argue that the (now) -180deg case for Example IX is uninteresting, I think it's worth keeping the negative-angled equivalent in Example XI.

Tab, can you add back the appropriate negative angle syntax to Example XI?

- Brian