RE: [css3-images] Changing the angles in gradients

v.1.9.3 removes the syntaxes that show the equivalent negative angled values from Examples IX and XI.

While you could argue that the (now) -180deg case for Example IX is uninteresting, I think it's worth keeping the negative-angled equivalent in Example XI.

Tab, can you add back the appropriate negative angle syntax to Example XI?

- Brian