Re: [css3-cascade] Browser extension style sheets and the cascade

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:36:54 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
> More concretely, say you have an extension that exposes UI to manage user
> stylesheets.

Given this and other examples I can see why extension style sheets may
be a user agent matter.

Not to ride a dead horse, however maybe we could still add a note in
the spec referring to this scenario (extension style sheets) and
explicitly make this an implementor decision, and referring authors
and users to user agent documentation?

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/