Re: [css3-images] exactly 2 adjacent colors stops

On 17/05/2011 5:24 PM, Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

> On May 17, 2011, at 3:51 PM, Alan Gresley wrote:
>
>> http://css-class.com/test/css/3/gradients/gradient-art.htm
>>

>> A question. Is my syntax correct since this is only working as
>> intended in Chrome11?
>
> Try putting the background-size property _after_ the background
> shorthand. Then it works in Gecko nightly builds. (background
> shorthand resets background size other wise)
>
> Philippe -- Philippe Wittenbergh http://l-c-n.com/

Thank you Philip and Brian (offlist message). I have moved the
background-size after the background shorthand syntax and it is now
working correctly in Chrome, IE10 preview FF4.0.1 and Aurora.

Chrome is doing something wrong but I don't know where to report such bugs.

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/