RE: Radial Gradients and background-repeat (Was Re: Automatic spec annotations)

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 11:40:31 +0000
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
CC: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
I'm not getting how that relates to my point, which I'll reiterate more explicitly:

With existing (CSS3) background properties, AFAIK there is no way to simulate what repeating-radial-gradient offers.  As such the note should be amended to explicitly refer to linear gradients, or clarify how repeating-radial-gradients can be simulated with background-repeat more explicitly.

-Brian