RE: [css3-regions] Feedback on regions document

Right, and requiring two keywords for one feature looked excessive already.

So far the two proposed solutions look equivalent in power, it may be a matter of preference:

	@region-style <region_sel> { h1 { ... } }

and

	h1::lines-in-region(<region_sel>) { ... }

will do exactly same. Right? Or are there any use cases that are possible in one but not another?

How about combining pseudo-elements? Would both of these work (I am not saying it's a good idea, just the syntax)?

	@region-style <region_sel> { p::first-line { ... } }

and

	h1::lines-in-region(<region_sel>)::first-line { ... }

?

Alex